Today, I started the Personal Training or what Jazzercise calls "Personal Touch"; but, whatever it was really challenging.....We worked our arms...
Talking about burning....WoW!!! they felt like jello...lol
I worked out 1 hr this morning and then did a personal touch @ 3pm and
a regular work out again @ 4pm.......so I don't think I will have trouble
falling asleep......she gave us some really good nutritional info.....
Tomorrow, I only plan on working out 1 hr and let my muscles repair....
that was Kristina's instructions to those of us who did it all......on Thursday,
we will do another 1 hr workout, a personal touch, and then a 1hr workout
after the personal touch................I am really trying very hard to eat right and
take care of myself.........I hope I can really see and feel a change....
Have a good evening and keep it up and work out that stress........did you know
that stress can cause belly fat???????? Never realized that....
Good Night and I love you.....
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment