THE RACE

THE RACE
Let us RUN!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011

Ok, so I have worked out each day this week for 1 hr except today I
did 1 hr @8:30am and then 1 hr @ 4:10pm....not sure if I would
be able to work out tomorrow.....but I am eating better...
Today I had an activia yogurt and coffee for breakfast,
A turkey sandwich with a few fat free chips for lunch
2 small chicken breasts that I baked in the oven and a salad
for dinner........I also had a snack of all natural almonds...
Trying to do better.........my heart's desire is to be in the best
health of my life so I can work for the kingdom......I'm so ready
for God to use me......don't know how but I am so ready to go...
I feel fire in my bones........want to minister.........have that insatiable
hunger...............God prepare me.......I will go where you lead me.....
More than physical health,,,we all need spiritual health.......that's the
cry of my heart....
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment