THE RACE

THE RACE
Let us RUN!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27, 2011

I'm right here with you....If I recall correctly, you, Mandy, and Shannon didn't post for days about a week ago........I was just letting you catch up with me...LOL...
Seriously, I am working out 1 hr in the am and 1hr in the pm.....3 days a week
and then 1 hr a day for 2 days which makes me working out 8hrs a week....I am trying to eat more protein.........I lost 1lb this week which is better than gaining
I guess but I can definately tell that I am loosing inches and my body is shifting and taking a different shape......changed from a 4lb weight to 5lb weight for my strength training.............so to be 60 yrs old I am pleased and thank God for my health...........We all must continue this in order to be healthy.....I will be curious to see how my colestral (spelling?) will be 1 yr from now.....it had slightly elevated this past year....not working out today or tomorrow ....letting my body rest but will hit it at 9:30am on Monday....WHOOHoooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment