THE RACE

THE RACE
Let us RUN!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, August 29th

Hello! GREAT NEWS..I'M BACK! Back on track. I took last week off with the exception of one day walking with some ladies, & I got up and did an hour of spinning this morning from our hardest, most technical trainer..WHEW! I thought I was going to throw up right afterwards..so nauseous! I was able to get my schedule figured out where I'm staying home and more available to do what the Lord has me to & take care of the house & family. I have a HUGE testimony..quick version...while in prayer and worship with Linda last week in our prayer room, I began to feel heat in my ankle and then the Lord healed my foot (not the one I hurt at Patrick/Shannons). I hurt my foot last weekend and He healed it amazingly, one of those times where its completely supernatural & you could never take the credit or even deny it! I wasn't even asking Him to..I was just loving on Him and His sweet presence was so overwhelming. I'll share details later. Also, this weekend at church, our service was full. We had several people to tell us we're going to need to have another service! We had well over 100 people! It was awesome! The Lord is doing great things & more importantly, is showing up!
My training this week will be spinning/strength train tomorrow & Thursday, another hour of spinning on Friday, & Wednesday I'm walking with several ladies at the park. I may work out Saturday morning this week. Working on my diet as well. I'll keep yall posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment